Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10th - Wandering around Paris

Hi guys! I'm in an Italian restaurant near the St. Suplice cathedral (from the DaVinci code) and the Palais du Luxembourg. Ivisited the cathedrale and a Renaissance Art exhibition at the Musee du Luxembourg. I tried to take pictures in the museum, but the man guarding the exhibitionscoldedn me. I picked up my bike today. It cost 138 euros for the repairs and a new seat and chain. I actually rode my bike in Paris.... ALONE! That was an adventure especially when you don't know where you're going. I'll have to ride it again later to get to the train station. I'm hoping that riding will be more enjoyable outside of Paris. Either way, I am realizing that this voyage is going to be more difficult than I could have ever even have imagined. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. You just gotta hate murphy's law! I'm sorry to hear about the bike. I hope the rest of the trip is smooth sailing.. er well, cycling :)
    -- Evan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Murphy's Law! Well, I hope the rest of the trip is smooth sailing...er, well, cycling! :)
    --Evan

    ReplyDelete