Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shopping for Success

Yesterday after school I went grocery shopping to get nutricious food for my training regime. I got lots of fruits and veggies (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, clementines, squash, zucchini, spinach, and mushrooms.) I stocked up an canned goods, spices, and cooking supplies. Now, I just have to find time to cook. It certainly won't be today. I won't get home until 9pm tonight. Maybe tomorrow, though I also need to write 3 tests and grade several assignments before Friday. Progress reports are due again and we must include a test grade every 3 weeks. I have plenty of assignment grades, I just need a major grade. Oh well, it will all get done in due time.
I have to go for now...I have to teach an elementary French class from 5-6 pm, then speak to parents at the course selection fair from 7-9 pm. It is going to be a long night....Nitey-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment