Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Geography Photo Powerpoint

Yesterday after school I was inspired, and a I whipped up a 45 slide powerpoint presentation on the geography of France. (OK, so I might have gotten a little carried away.) I used it today and it was very effective. Seeing these geographical features is so much more interesting than just hearing about them. I'll wiil try to attach it to this blog. I hope it works. I.ve never done this kind of attachment before. Here we go!.... H:\La GĂ©ographie de France

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I guess it didn't work. I'll have to try again..... =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. I'm a french teacher in Greece. I am 28 years old and i am very interested in traveling with you all along France. My english is not very good but we can speak in french!
    If you are interested too contact me. My e-mail is zazou_v@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete