Tuesday, February 10, 2009

La Geographie de la France

Today, I taught a geography lesson on France. Already, I was able to add several interesting tidbits to the lesson because of all of the research I've done over the last 3 months preparing to write my grant with FundforTeachers. However, I was so wishing that I had more information, and more importantly that I had pictures and visuals to show. I will try to find some pictures online for tomorrow, but can you imagine how much I could add if I actually were able to win a grant and go to France. OMG, I am soooo excited and nervous. I can't wait till March 31st. J'ai besoin de la bonne chance.

A plus tard!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I did look for some photos online and ended up creating a 45 slide Powerpoint presentation for tomorrow. Some pics were very difficult to find, but I think it turned out well. Toodles!

    ReplyDelete