Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Linguistic Lollapalooza

On March 27th at 4:00 pm, Shannon and I will be presenting our workshop entitled "Linguistic Lollapalooza" at the Texas Foreign Language Association Conference in Waco, Texas. We also presented last October, but we were personally invited by the president of TFLA to present again. (I feel special.) THe workshop consists of games, activities, and songs that we can adapt for the classroom to make learning more fun.

Sometime this week I have to go to school and make copies of our presentation packet, then meet with Shannon to put them in the red folders. Oh yeah, I also need to buy and make labels for the folders. Boy, am I going to be busy this week.

GAB

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://blogs.chron.com/schoolzone/2009/03/fund_for_teachers_grants_educa.html

    ReplyDelete